What we do
Looking ravishing, relaxed & relishing every moment is how any couple should be on their big day. Not dashing off mid conversation with their guests, to sort out another problem or constantly checking their watch. Unfortunately, this is the role many couples end up playing on their day; that of the ‘hosts’.
No matter how perfect your plans looks on paper, it is all about the control on the day, something we feel, you should not be responsible for. Having planned the day yourselves, we understand how unnerving it may be to hand it all over. Rest assured, we truly care about every detail of your day just as much as you do and will ensure all runs the way you envisage, leaving you and your family with absolutely no ‘on the day jobs’ to deal with. The result of that…a couple that are relaxed and can really enjoy the lead up to their wedding and the day itself, safe in the knowledge all is being taken care of by complete professionals.
Scroll down to read what is included & pricing.
Hear from our happy couples.
- Meeting with the couple at least one month prior to the wedding day to discuss plans made and suppliers booked.
- Regular contact with suppliers to ensure all is on track and running smoothly.
- Liaison with venue and suppliers on your behalf arranging ‘on the day’ schedules for them all.
- Creation of a comprehensive timeline of your day, which we will pre approve with you.
- Meeting all suppliers on the day for set up, ensuring they are there on time and know the venue layout.
- Coordination of remainder venue set up including table plans, decoration, lighting and music, ensuring the ambience and room are exactly how you envisaged.
- Coordination of order of events including the ceremony, wedding breakfast, speeches, cake cutting and first dance.
- Tidy of the bridal suite (if within the venue) after all have used it to beautify in preparation for the day, ensuring it is inviting for the couple.
- Emergency wedding kit box on hand including essentials such as safety pins, sewing kit, hairspray, tissues, make up the list goes on…
- Full assistance to the couple and guests arriving.
- Toast mastering and any other announcements, should they be required.
- Responsibility for all monies for supplier payment balances on the day.
- Discreet handling of unexpected eventualities.
- Wedding coordinator will be present for up to 10 hours.